Crown Lager Crown Lager

Thats Tops!

so silly, yet so stupid :P thats what made it great! I loved it acos i do drink the stuff keep at it!

Masta-Doom responds:

Thanks a lot. Got to love crownies. Thanks for review.

Worms Shorts pt. 5 Worms Shorts pt. 5

Nice one man!

That was pretty cool, u used the worms characters well, i loved the bit wid mario, top notch man, cant wait 2 see more!

shimmy responds:

lolz thx man

The Speed Of Sound.:BS:. The Speed Of Sound.:BS:.

It was pretty good for spirites.

It was done pretty well for spirites. You had all the basics there and u showed some pretty good animation. The only thing that bothered me was the writing in red at the bottom of the screen. But otherwise good flash movie!

KKSlayer responds:

OK, next time i will make the subtext better

Arkanoid Arkanoid

I LOVED IT!

It was pretty good to see the old game come back again, but inseat of keeping it as its draby old game, spice it up a little wid some extra levels, so special stuff that sorta thing, but i loved it either way!!

Dotnoid v1.0 Dotnoid v1.0

it was pretty catchy

I stared, and thought great another crap game, then i played it and it became quite interesting and catchy. but try to add more to it next time.

Diamond Collector Diamond Collector

it was alright

it was an ok game, was a little hard 2 get use 2 with the whole flying out of the screen bit and such but it wasent to bad to begin with, maybe dont make the space ship fall so fast because its ment to be outer space and for some reason theres gravity. But keep at it!

flash-flood01 responds: